Wow guests with these rustic tarts. (We’ve done all the prep work already!)
Farm & Larder galette dough, chilled
Farm & Larder spinach-mushroom filling
1 large egg, whisked
1. Preheat oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Unwrap chilled dough and place on a well-floured surface. Let sit until the edges become soft enough to roll.
2. Roll dough to about ⅛-inch thickness, adding flour as necessary to prevent sticking. Using a round cutter (the mouth of a large wine glass works too) cut out circles of dough and place on the parchment lined pan. Collect dough scraps and reroll until dough is gone.
3. Place about 1 tablespoon of prepared filling into the center of each dough round. (The amount of filling will vary depending on the size of the dough circles. You need about ¾-inch of dough left around the edges for folding.)
4. Fold one small section of dough up onto filling. Rotate and fold another section to create a pleat. Continue until it is pleated all the way around. Press firmly to seal pleats together.
5. Brush the whisked egg on the galette crusts, then place in the oven. Bake until the crusts are golden brown. Remove and cool slightly before serving. You can also bake the tarts ahead of time and reheat just prior to serving.