Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Pancetta
An easy and delicious way to prepare these tiny potatoes!
10-12 fingerling potatoes
1 – 2 tablespoons olive oil
1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
Fresh ground pepper
Pancetta or bacon (if desired)
1-2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley or other fresh herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 350° to 375°.
2. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, salt, and pepper until coated. Place on a baking sheet and put in the oven.
3. Roast the potatoes, shaking the pan occasionally, until they are tender and browned, approximately 35 to 45 minutes or until tender.
4. Leave whole or cut in half. They are ready to serve, but you can jazz them up with one of these ideas:
5. Sauté pancetta or bacon with a little olive oil until crispy – toss with the roasted potatoes and fresh parsley or other fresh herbs.
Add a dash of cayenne to spice things up, or toss with other roasted vegetables, like sautéed mushrooms, or spinach with a squeeze of lemon juice or splash of sherry vinegar.